The mission of Crawford Christian Academy is to educate students who will serve God and impact the world through biblical thought and action.
It is the purpose of Crawford Christian Academy to provide a Bible centered education. We are dedicated to assisting parents and the local Bible believing church in the task of training their children to reach their fullest potential, both academically and spiritually.
Our vision is to fulfill our mission and purpose by producing a spirituality minded student who will influence those around him for the Lord Jesus Christ for a lifetime. We envision a school that has visionary, planning, godly leaders, and a loving caring, godly faculty and staff; a school that is financially responsible and stable; a school that has a positive public image and godly influence upon parents and all others who may come in contact with the school.
Crawford Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate in the administration of education, policies, athletics, and other school programs.
Statement of Faith
Statement of Faith
This we believe:
- The verbal plenary inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture (2 Timothy 3:16)
- One God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4; Matthew 3:16; 28:18,20)
- The deity and virgin birth of Jesus Christ (Luke 1:30-35)
- The Creation and subsequent fall of man (Romans 3:10-12; 23; 5:12)
- The redemptive work of Christ: His efficacious blood, His death, His burial, bodily resurrection, and ascension (Mark 15:15-16:20; Romans 3:24-25)
- All who receive by faith alone the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God (Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12-13; Ephesians 2:1)
- The local church was established by Jesus Christ and entrance is based on a public confession of faith and water baptism by immersion (Acts 2:41-47)
- The second coming: the pre-tribulation rapture of the church and the pre-millennial return of Christ (1 Thess. 4:13-18; Matthew 24:29-30)
- Bodily resurrection of the just and unjust: the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost (Revelation 20:13-15)
- God has ordained the family as the foundational institution of human society. It is composed of persons related to one another by marriage, blood, or adoption. Marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime. (Genesis 2:18-25) It is God’s unique gift to reveal the union between Christ and His church and to provide for the man and the woman in marriage the framework for intimate companionship, the channel of sexual expression according to biblical standards, and the means for procreation of the human race. (I Corinthians 6:18, 7:2-5; Hebrews 13:4)
- That God wonderfully foreordained and immutably created each person as either male or female in conformity with their biological sex. These two distinct yet complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. (Genesis 1:26-27). Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
Middle and High School
We are very excited about Christian Education, but are concerned about cost. Is there any financial aid available?
We have some scholarships available. Please reach out to our Financial department to ask about aid options via email: email@example.com
Are lunches served daily?
We do not serve daily hot lunches, but sell drinks, snacks and treats at our snack bar. There are a few days of the week where a hot lunch is sold as fundraisers. We also provide microwaves for students to heat up any lunch they may bring.
Do you have uniforms or a dress code?
For the girls, our major guidelines include dresses or skirts to the middle of the knee or not tightly fitting slacks/capris meeting our modesty specification, and tops that have a modest neckline and are not overly tight. Please see the full guidelines found in our handbook.
Will there be a bus available for my child to ride to school?
A lot of our students ride the bus to Crawford Christian Academy. If you live in the Crawford, Penncrest or Conneaut School districts, bussing is already organized and available to you. For anyone else, we are happy to help work with the bus companies to find bussing for your area.
For any other questions, please call our school office at 814.724.6606, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to get back to you with an answer as soon as we can.
Between the hours of 7:00 am until 5:30 pm your child would be loved and cared for by our incredible daycare staff. From here they will be taken to their classroom for the regular school day (preschool or elementary) and can return if you also cannot pick your child up when the school day is done.
We aim to keep our schedule open for your flexibility and charge an hourly rate. You may drop your child off or pick up at any time convenient to you within these hours.
Faculty & Staff
Faculty & Staff
Pre- K & Elementary Teachers
Pre-K DirECTOR & Pre-K 4
Elementary PE Teacher
Middle & High School Teachers
HS SCIENCE TEACHER
HS HISTORY & GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
Computer/STEM, Foreign Language & yearbook
Dr. Terry Jacobs
HS BibleUpper Elem & HS PE
MUSIC & LIBRARY
What Our Families Say